Kaili ICE2 F2WC9I1 Ice Maker Replacement Filter
Guaranteed to work for any ice maker that requires the ICE2 F2WC9I1 including Whirlpool, Maytag, Kitchen Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Jenn-Air, Admiral, and Norge and Rope.
The Kaili ICE2 F2WC9I1 Ice Maker Replacement Filter efficiently eliminates contaminants from your refrigerator water just as well as the OEM filter for clean, great tasting ice.
60-DAY GUARANTEE: Every Kaili Filter is backed by our unconditional 60 day guarantee!
NSF CERTIFIED: Materials have been tested and certified by NSF International.
Here are a few reasons to use the Kaili Ice Maker Filter:
· Comparable quality to OEM ice maker filters
· NSF tested and certified
· Removes and reduces chlorine, pathogens, and other contaminants
· ICE2 F2WC9I1 ice filter is compatible with Whirlpool, Maytag, Kitchen Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Jenn-Air, Admiral, and Norge and Rope ice maker water filters
· ICE2 F2WC9I1 Filters are backed by our 60-day guarantee
KAILI ICE2 F2WC9I1 REPLACEMENT FILTER SPECIFICATIONS
– Mechanical and chemical reduction filter
– Temperature: Min. 33 F (0.6 C) Max 100 F (38 C)
– Working Pressure: Min. 30 psi (207 kPa) Max 120 psi (827 kPa)
– Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (1.98 Lpm)
– Capacity: 300 gallons (7571 liters)
1. Locate accessory pocket in ice maker and take out old water filter.
2. Take off cover from your Kaili ICE2 F2WC9I1 replacement water filter making sure the o-rings stay in place.
3. Make sure alignment pin is aligned with the cutout notch and insert the Kaili ICE2 F2WC9I1 filter into the housing.
4. Use included ICE2 F2WC9I1 filter wrench to turn the filter clockwise until locked into the housing (ensure it’s locked in correctly otherwise your ice maker won’t make ice).
Order your ICE2 F2WC9I1 replacement filter at our special low price today!